Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

15 weeks

**I know I'm a day late. I had the whole post done but needed to add the picture (even though they aren't the best quality). Yesterday was just one of those days where the toddler took every bit of physical, mental & emotional energy that I had. He was in bed at 7:30, I waas in bed with a book at 7:38.**
How far along? 15 weeks.
Total Weight Gain? 3 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? Yes. I still wear some non maternity clothes, because I can't fill out all of my maternity clothes yet.
Stretch Marks? No new ones!
Sleep? Sleep has been better this week. I actually had a night where I didn't wake up at all! I usually toss and turn and wake up 2+ times depending on the night. Also, Parker has been having random wake-ups in the middle of the night. Not fun.
Best Moment This Week? Going to see the Hunger Games Movie, and seeing the baby on ultrasound.
Miss Anything? Not really. Honestly, most of the time I don't even feel pregnant.
Movement? This week the movement has been very distinct. I started feeling flutters around 10/11 weeks, but it was still the kind where I thought maybe it wasn't the baby. Now I'm getting light thumps daily. I love it!
Food Cravings? Sadly, I've been craving Chef Boyardee & bologna. At least I still get plenty of fruits & veggies in.
Food Aversions? Nothing really anymore.
Gender? We're waiting until the baby is born to find out for sure, but I think it's a boy.
Labor Signs? Nope. I did start getting some braxton hicks a couple weeks ago, which I thought was crazy early. I asked my doctor and she didn't seem concerned, especially because they've been keeping such a close eye on my cervix. Thankfully I only had them a couple days.
Symptoms? My boobs are still a little sore, and still leaking. Carpal tunnel started a couple weeks ago as well (VERY early this time!). MAJOR migraines, although I'm attributing some of it to the food I've been eating. Still getting sick on occasion, but the all day nausea has been gone for a good week or two.
Belly Button, In or Out? Still in. Although, it is close to being flat.
Wedding Rings, On or Off? On. I managed to wear my rings until 35 weeks last time.
Looking Forward To? I want to feel more movement, sometimes it's the only thing that reminds me that the baby is in there. I'm also really looking forward to Easter!

Here is the 15 week belly (no face included because I looked awful yesterday)


& for fun, this is last week's picture. This pretty much sums up what Parker thinks about all this baby stuff.

1 comment:

  1. you look great! we are almost due on the same day, i think! so glad i found your blog, love finding others that are due around the same time :)

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete